Sedona hot air ballooning is a stunningly beautiful way to see the Red Rock Sedona splendor. The soaring heights make for one-of-a-kind sights, and the smooth gliding flow creates a quietly blissful way to experience Sedona AZ land… quite literally and, perhaps energetically also… you will be uplifted.
For many Sedona AZ vacationers, it's a real once-in-a-lifetime adventure. It's a popular choice from among hundreds of Sedona AZ tours, especially for families and retirees. For girl getaways and for couples in love… For honeymoons, anniversaries, and also Sedona wedding ceremonies.
Even folks on a budget --with the money they've savvily saved elsewhere-- often splurge on this Sedona tour… I mean, if you're going to balloon just one time… Red Rock country is the place to do it.
8 Tips - Important Details For Sedona Balloon Rides
Following are some in-the-know and need-to-know tips to guide you well on your way.
1. All Sedona hot air ballooning is a glorious SUNRISE experience. This time of day is most favorable with regard for wind conditions.
2. Cost per person ranges from about $170 to $200, depending on where and with whom you fly.
3. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED with all 4 Sedona Balloon Tours.
4. The minimum height requirement is 48 inches.
5. BRING A HAT in the summer to protect your head from intense radiant heat during the initial ascent.
6. Wear comfortable shoes. You'll be standing for a long while.
7. All companies offer a light champagne breakfast directly after landing.
8. Dress according to the weather on the ground. Contrary to popular belief, the fact is, since you're moving with the wind the temperature in a Sedona balloon is about the same. Wearing layers is a good idea.
Also holding the required Coconino National Forest permit, this is the second, and only other company that actually floats directly above Sedona.
Red Rock Sedona Balloon Adventures has been around for quite a while too. And we think they're also a very good choice. Their equipment is a newer, and their pilots, from what I hear, fly in a way that seems a bit more daring… but rest assured, their safety record is excellent.
The Real Sedona AZ Red Rock Heaven On A Down-to-Earth Site
If you'd like to "share-it-forward," and help more people get this Sedona goodness, remember to mention this site to some people. Bookmark it. Share it. Fave it. Link to it. Keep this site growing strong! Thanks all.